12th Annual Haunted Hike, Fantasy Kiddie Trail & Kid-Friendly Haunted House!
Sunday, October 2 (Rain date – Oct. 16)
3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
$6 General Admission, children under 2 are FREE
also …$5 KaZoing’s Inflatable Party Zone-Unlimited Play
This is our BIGGEST event of the year! Families tell us that this is their favorite event of the year, too. You are all invited and we hope you’ll share this with your friends. The Haunted Hike offers Halloween fun for the entire family!
This kid-friendly event features-
* A Fantasy Kiddie Trail with 18 candy stations, including a princess castle, gingerbread house, Old Woman and the Shoe, Little Miss Muffet, Little Red Riding Hood, the Three Bears, Jack and the Beanstalk, and many more!
* Our popular Jungle Hayrides
* A Harvest Hay Village
* KaZoing’s Inflatable Party Zone – all you can play
* A child-friendly and somewhat comical Haunted Housewith self-guided tours
* Dozens of treat stations at our many wonderful booths
* Face painting with Kid Canvas
* Fun activities for everyone
* Delicious food is available from Papa John’s Pizza &
Valley Dairy Freeze’s
It’s a great time for your kids to show-off their costumes for the first time.
Bring a treat bag, flashlight and wear comfortable shoes.
We are always pet-friendly for friendly pets (on leash and please bring pick-up bags).
13th Annual Nature of Christmas in Goshen
Saturday, December 3, 12 – 3 p.m.
FREE, Donations encouraged
(Rain date – Dec 10)
A thank you to our friends and community for a terrific year! Free food, artisans and gift booths, crafts, hayrides, music, and Santa & Mrs. Claus with gift bags and treats. Co-sponsored by the City of Goshen.
Thank you to our wonderful annual sponsors!